Friday, November 7, 2008

Announcing!!!! A New Blog


I am introducing a new blog, and I must give credit where it is due. Felicity White (see Rare Rocks in favorite blogs column), requested some of the recipes I alluded to in my last post. I have been contemplating starting a blog about Nesting (homemaking, "laying by", storing up, etc., and Resting (the times since Rog and I are officially empty nesters, and what that is like).
In the process, I realized that my three older sisters are also quite well versed on "Nestin' and Restin'" and I have invited them to share thier rememberances, stories, and recipes there as well. There will be pictures posted of the Horack Girls, during these years of "growing up Horack". I'm excited about this,and know that my sisters all have MUCH to offer in this rhelm. I hope all of you who read the Cerretti Blog will check out the "Nestin' and Restin'" blog over in my side bar.
Happy Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment