Wednesday, December 12, 2007

WINTER HAS ARRIVED!!!

Walk fast in snow,
In frost walk slow,
And still as you go,
Tread on your toe.
When frost and snow are both together
Sit by the fire and spare shoe leather.



As you can tell by our profile, we live in Kansas, and unless you are on another planet, never turn on your t.v. or radio, you will know that Kansas has been slammed along with Oklahoma with an ice storm of terrible proportions.
We have been fortunate, we haven't lost electricity, but travel has been limited, and sunshine has been non-existant; something I need desperatly this time of year, so I notice.
I thought I would include some of the wintery shots to make you feel warmer and grateful for whatever weather you are having right now; I hope it is NOTHING like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment