Monday, April 20, 2009

Look who I got to spend Easter with!


This is Holton. Not the most recent pictures but some of his best But let's face it, I don't think the kid has a bad side. I talked to a friend today and gushed about my newest great-nephew and how cute and perfect he is, and she wanted to know if he was on my blog. I told her yes, but not recently. If this little face doesn't make you go AHHHH, I don't know what will.
Lest you think I show favoritism, nay! ALL of my great nieces and nephews were equally sweet, loving, content, and wonderful-I just didn't live close enough to find out first hand. I had to get this information from their unbiased grandmothers (my sisters or sisters-in-law), but I believed every word of it anyway. Holt is no different he is just closer, so thus the first hand, and emphatically unbiased report. :)
Roger and I received an invitation to come and share Easter Day with he and his Mommy and Daddy, Grandpa and Grandma, and since the weather was the worst, we went and were glad we did. His smiles made the day soooo worth while. I can't wait till he is old enough to hunt Easter Eggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment