Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving


I can't begin to list all the things I am thankful for..........Roger is my husband, perfectly fitted and planned for me by God years ago.
Nic is home in the shop working with his Dad.
Audrey is married to a wonderful man, and they are beginning a life together that is a blessing to those of us who are observing it.
My mother is still alive and able to spend one more Thanksgiving with us.
My sister Anita has won her battle with cancer and is 6 years away from it, and she and Cliff are going to be at my house today to celebrate this day with us.
My entire family came home this summer and we had a WONDERFUL time at Audrey and Ryan's wedding, and all the rest of the time they were here too.
I could go on and on...........but mostly, I am Thankful for Jesus, and the provision he has made for us all!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

No comments:

Post a Comment