Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Dancing in the mind fields...........

Forty years ago the 8th of Aug. my sister Alane and her husband Steve got married. It was 108 degrees in the shade..................and the air conditioner in the church wasn't working right. To this day, when people who haven't seen them in years do see them one of the first things they say is "Boy! Do I remember your wedding."

When I heard this song I thought of them
It's no small fete being married that long. It's hard work some days. But by God's grace it happens, and I think they will attest that the longer they are married, it truly is by God's Grace.

So this is for them, and Richard and Dorothy, and Anita and Cliff, and all the others of our siblings who have danced successfully for the past 40+ years.

1 comment:

  1. I must say I was shocked to see that picture but what a nice tribute. I loved the song. Love you too.

    ReplyDelete