Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Another New Cerretti

Well, here is ANOTHER new Cerretti!
Henry Randall Cerretti, that is Henry R. Cerretti to those who aren't on the full name basis, and doesn't that just have the most grown up sound to it!? I see a tall guy in a business suit someday, striding into a room, ready for whatever action will come his way. I have to admit, I'm a little partial to the name Henry. Some of the more important people in my life have been named Henry; Grandpa Henry Wolf (my mothers dad), my uncle Henry Wolf, (mothers brother), Henry (Hank) Wells, my mothers boss of 24 years. Not to mention Roger had a Uncle Henry Cerretti, his dad's oldest brother. Now we have another wonderful Henry in the family. He came in on the 29th of Dec. (yep, I'm slow), at 8 lbs, and 4 oz. His grandma Cathy said he was wide awake, alert and ready to go.

Welcome to the family!

No comments:

Post a Comment